- The lord of the manor
- The lady of the manor
- They swore to avenge their lord's death.
- In tudor's eyes, Ireland was full of independent and unruly lords.
- A lord having power or supremacy over other lords.
- - The manor house.- Look at that
- The lord was entitled to wardship
- The fidelity owed by a vassal to his feudal lord.
- The authority shows that he is the lord.
- He swore fealty to his lord.
- He would get rid of Rogers and Laird at the earliest opportunity.
- He would get rid of Rogers and laird at the earliest opportunity
- laird treated this clumsy procedure the way a matador handles the lunges of a bill