- The rosin and tannin that can be extracted from it are sought by the chemical industry.
- In these books we are not only most agreeably entertained, but most usefully instructed.
- Once you decide to titillate instead of illuminate,you're on a slippery slope(Bill Moyers)
- Her mother's interference exacerbated the difficulties in their marriage.
- They analyzed the ore and found iron in it.
- They emigrated from China / to America.
- the pleasure derivable from books
- So what did we learn from this?
- Tea is carried over from China to England in vessels.
- She has certainly profited from spending a year in Taiwan.
- If they refrain therefrom, clothe them and feed them suitably.
- Pay interest derived therefrom and reimburse the consumers with costs reasonably incurred.
- Pay clean-up expenses incurred in eliminating the pollution and compensate the injured party for the losses arising therefrom
- Party B shall not interfere in such direct dealings nor shall Party B Bring forward any demand for compensation therefrom.
- The Provisional Customs Law of the People's Republic of China promulgated by the Central People's Government shall be annulled therefrom.