- The boat was frozen in.
- The little boat went adrift
- A boat engulfed in/by the waves
- The small boat was bobbing on the rough water of the lake.
- They tried to row the small boat off with a paddle.
- The boat stick on a sandbank but we soon get it afloat again.
- We shall see his boat and then we shall say good- bye to him.
- Raw spray whiplashes the skiff, freezing as it strikes.
- A small rowboat, especially one used to ferry supplies from ship to shore
- He travelled about scandinavia in a small boat, stopping at small cities along the coast
- To transport by boat.
- In the same Boat
- to trim the boat
- The boat drowned.
- He starred his boat.