- Surgical disease, or the surgical response to disease is of similar antiquity.
- He supervised a surgical operation.
- Surgical instruments,treatment,skills
- A children's,maternity,surgical ward
- Surgical construction of a respiratory opening in the trachea.
- In order to develop Efficiency Wages Theory and explain NUR better, the paper establishes a theoretical model with equilibrium solution, including the influences of absolute wage, relative wage, unemployment rate and consult cost at the same time.
- The hospital is staffed with doctors and nurses.
- Mary's gone in for nursing.
- KaKa's aunty is a nurse.
- The nurse painted the wind antiseptic .