- Payroll & Individual Income Tax (“IIT”) arrangement for expatriate
- She identified herself with foreign teachers.
- The reasons for forming the French Foreign Legion were probably twofold.
- The overseas teacher rates with her Chinese colleagues.
- Responsible for work permit and residence certificate transaction for expatriates.
- Fab profits were sweated out of these foreign workers.
- This country has closed its door to foreign laborers
- A foreign-born citizen is ineligible for the Presidency
- The formation of a foreign legion seemed therefore to be an ideal method of killing these two birds with one stone.
- Some foreign teachers mistake Chinese students' reticence for indifference
- In the UK, there are the Foreign Office and Foreign Secretary.
- custom of foreign trade.
- The guidebook is for the accommodation of foreign tuorists.
- The foreign market was increasingly crucial.
- Deception was foreign to his nature.
- Here is not merely a nation but a teeming nation of nations
- release of nationality
- a tributary nation
进贡国,2. 辅助的,3. 支流的,n.[C]1. 进贡国,附庸国[(+to)]2. 进贡者,3. 支流
- The conception of the United Nations was in 1945.
- She is a nationally known writer.