Susan Gets a Surprise Call
1. My name is Donna Jenkins [不知道是不是Andrea Jenkins的母亲J], and I'm calling from the National Cookie Company.
2. My company wants to buy the recipe and the brand name from you and sell your cookies all over the country.
3. Why would you want to do that?
4. We're running on a shoestring [小本经营] out of our kitchen.
5. We have a successful track record [以往记录，record of previous behavior and accomplishments] of buying small companies and turning them into big ones.
6. In that case, I'm sure we can come to an agreement.
7. Great. You just made my day [Give one great pleasure/satisfaction]!
8. You'll need to work out the nuts and bolts [细节，基本组成部分] of the agreement with my husband. He's the business manager.
9. May I speak with him now?
10. He's at a meeting. I'll have him get in touch with you when he returns.