爱思英语编者按:2012年Justin Bieber梅西百货黑色星期五大促销新广告,还记得去年吗?Justin Bieber到梅西百货,从上出租车开始,一群接着一群大叔的尖叫一直跟随比伯到梅西百货,今年比伯热又会是什么疯狂景象?那就是比伯的招牌动作:抛媚眼、点头、微笑。一大片一大片的晕倒。 Justin Bieber梅西百货黑色星期五新广告视频:Wink, Nod, Smile(双语) 31.jpg Justin Bieber:It’s almost midnight.
快点午夜12点了。
Sales Staff & Justin:Macy’s Black Friday
梅西百货的黑色星期五。
Sales Staff:Hey Justin do you think you can avoid the whole “Wink, Nod, Smile”?
嘿,贾斯丁,你能不能不要“抛媚眼、点头、微笑”吗?
Justin Bieber:Come on, everyone loves the ‘Wink, Nod, Smile’, bro.
拜托,兄弟,每个人都喜欢我的“眨眼、点头、微笑”。
Sales Staff:Well, do you remember last year?
还记得去年吗?
Justin Bieber:“Wink, Nod, Smile”
眨眼、点头、微笑。
Sales Staff & Customers:faints:
迷倒一大片......
Sales Staff:It was kind of problematic
那是个问题。
Justin Bieber:I just have something in my eye.
我只是眼睛里有东西。
Sales Staff:Oh dear!
哦,天啦。(晕倒)
Justin Bieber:Got it.
明白了吧。
Sales Staff:Oh. Eh! faints
哦,晕倒
Sales Staff:Bieber Fever. Here we go.
小贾斯汀热,我们开始吧
Buy any Justin Bieber fragrance and we’ll donate $2 dollars to Make-A-Wish. Macy’s Black Friday sale starts at midnight.
购买任何一款Justin Bieber香水,我们将捐出2美元到许愿基金会,梅西百货黑色星期五大促就在午夜12点。
回顾11年的: 32.jpg Justin Bieber:Yo, I’m going to Macy’s Black Friday sale.
嘿,我要去梅西百货的黑色星期五促销。
Cab Driver:AAHHHHH! (screams)
啊.......(尖叫)
Justin Bieber:Ya, I know it’s pretty cool it starts at midnight.
嗯,我知道那很酷,促销活动午夜开始。
Cab Driver:AAHHHHH! (screams)
啊.......(尖叫)
Justin Bieber:Is this the right way?
是这条路吗?
Packing Employees:AAHHHHH! (screams)
啊.......(尖叫)
Justin Bieber:I’ll take that as a yes.
我就当你那是默认了吧。
Packing Employees:AAHHHHH! (screams)
啊.......(尖叫)
Warehouse Manager:(sees Justin) AAHHHHH! (screams)
啊.......(尖叫)
Justin Bieber:I guess you are excited too.
我猜你也很兴奋
Get Justin Bieber’s Someday Gift Set and we’ll donate $2.00 dollars to the Make-A-Wish Foundation only at Macy’s. The Black Friday Sale Starts at Midnight.)
购买Justin Bieber Someday香水礼品套装,我们将捐出2美元到梅西百货的许愿基金会。梅西百货的黑色星期五大促销就在午夜。
贾斯汀·比伯 (Justin Bieber) 的第一支香水去年6月已经上市,这款叫做“Someday”的香水是特别为他14-18岁的粉丝群体量身打造,清新的果香调显然是为了取悦他十几岁的粉丝们,由调香师Honorine Blance调制。